Welcome to the website of the Good Shepherd Museum in Angers

Located close to the city center of Angers, near the Doutre, the museum offers a three-level course combining objects, documents and period images and multimedia, a dynamic and modern scenographic journey translated into three languages ​​( French, English and Spanish). Dive into the heart of a congregation that has been in Angers since 1829. From its dynamic founders, including Sister Marie-Euphrasie Pelletier, "the only man from Angers", to the current mission of the sisters to the marginalized people in 70 countries at the four corners of the world, enter an unknown part of Angevin history.